Thursday, August 23, 2007

3rd meeting

The Freshmen Night was fun.
It was like we attended a concert.
I haven't recognize those performing band but after that night,
I've like their songs.
And what I saw on that event was full of talented performers.
. I was very happy and I have a really great night.
What I like most of the even was the performance of the Mapua Concert Singers. The blend of their voice was incredible. I hope they won in any contest they'll join. And for what I don't like during the event was when there are group of students who are messing around. I realized that, that night was a part of giving thanks of MCL for us students who chose this college. And I learned how hard they've tried to create this college possible. For those administrators, thank you very much for the treat. And I hope for as long as we stay here in MCL, we would experience more special events.

No comments: