Thursday, August 23, 2007

2nd Meeting


I've notice that the programme is well organized. And the security of each student was assured. They make sure that only the MALAYAN students can attend the Freshen Night and no outsider allowed just to secure each student safety. And Mr. DC informed us that even the students from MAPUA Intramurous was not allowed to come. The MCL Administrator made taht night unforgettable for everyone. They bring us 3 bands, the calla lily, mom's cake, and chicosci. And not only that, they gave a shirt and a planner for each student.


The most significant classroom experience in MCL might be my first day. It was June 18, 2007. Its in room 304. It was memorable. But the thing that makes it more memorable is because of my teacher, Mr. DC! He's my favorite teacher ever! haha! Because during the orientation, I found him funny yet serious in the things that he should be. And before I came in the school, I am hoping that he'll be one of my teacher. And my wish was not granted!hehe! but...its Okey!!!

My first day became memorable to me also because of I meet new people. And my classmates were all approachable and easy to get along with. Even all my professors were all kind. That's why I enjoy my first day.

No comments: