Thursday, August 23, 2007

First meeting


On my first week at MCL, all was still new to me, the place, lessons and especially my new classmates. it's fun, I still have some hang-over with my high school life. I miss my teachers, and all of them were great. But sometimes I get a little terrified whenever they're not in the mood or irritated and when they gave us quizzes. When it comes to my classmates, I think they thought that I'm noisy, but I'M NOT.. But still I keep coming up with their jokes and pranks. And I know they're a good person.For my course...It was a little difficult for me especially that this is not what I like. But I keep on trying to achieve the success for the sake of my parents who's in a hard work for me. I'd rather stick to it otherwise it will just go to waste. And also it was fun because of Math which is my favorite subject(even though I'm not good at it).I need to adjust my time with my academics, emotions, and social involvement. To my academics, which is my problem, I need to focus on them. To my emotions, since that I still have some hang-over with my high school life, I need to more aware with where I am now. And to my social involvement; Trance.I can't take them away from me because that is the only thing I am good of. And still of managing my time with them from my academics. That is the reason for me of staying up late or sometimes i didn't go to sleep at all.I want my first year of college to be fun. I like it to be enjoying, since MCL has just opened, I want feel it as my new home after my high school. To meet new friends ,to learn to be mature and to discover new things. For me to achieve them, that's why I joined many organizations in our campus and keep on communicating with other people. And I hope that next year, I would become a PROFESSIONAL.

No comments: